Stephen is the author of books detailing how quantum principles underlie the events of everyday life, both in the minutia of our personal experiences, and in the experiences and behaviours of tribes, communities, nations.
- Simple Tools: for Clarity, Understading and Betterment.
Table of Contents
- Figure 1: Some clarity would be nice
- 1. The Stretch Test Tool
- 2. The Choose Fun Tool
- 3. The Big Now Tool
- 4. The Make-Like-Einstein Tool
- 5. The Cycle Tool
- 6. 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..
- (7) Additional
Available on Google, and Amazon
Reviews for Simple Tools via Belief Institute.com, Amazon and Google.
Dr Kelly Turner has extensively researched the factors involved in radical remissions of cancer (typically called "spontaneous remissions" or "spontaneous regressions" in the medical literature) and found there are 9 factors that are common to all such cases. They are
- Radically changing your diet
- Taking control of your health
- Following your intuition
- Using herbs and supplements
- Releasing suppressed emotions
- Increasing positive emotions
- Embracing social support
- Deepening your spiritual connection
- Having strong reasons for living
As Dr Turner explains "It is important to note that these are not listed in any kind of ranking order. There is no clear "winner" among these factors. Rather, all nine were mentioned just as frequently in my interviews."
Dr Kelly Turner, "Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds" (www.radicalremission.com)
One of the central points of Jahn's paper is that not understanding the complementarity of 'masculine' and 'feminine' fuels "immensely destructive" behaviours and results, both personally and socially. From Jahn's paper:
When posed in polar opposition, whether within a single personality, or in the context of the ubiquitous interactions between the male and the female sexes, the failures of this interface are legion, legendary, and immensely destructive, both personally and socially. Yet, when deployed in constructive complementarity, the masculine/feminine integration within the individual can enable the highest creativity and personal satisfaction, and in the male/female partnership can generate some of the highest accomplishments, profoundest insights, and most beautiful resonances of human existence. In this form, it is probably the species' most powerful resource for spiritual as well as physical survival and evolution.
Why I concur with Jahn is that the deeper nature of what 'feminine' and 'masculine' actually mean is not widely understood or appreciated.
- 1. or infamous, according to skeptics and assorted naysayers. See my article on sceptics and their brethren
- 2. I used to think that I was well ahead of other thinkers on the subject of the deep frameworks of life, but Jahn has demonstrated he largely got there first! I suppose my claim to fame is the comprehensiveness of my work, going well beyond that of Jahn's paper. Still, I freely give recognition when it is appropriate and deserved.