Stephen is the author of books detailing how quantum principles underlie the events of everyday life, both in the minutia of our personal experiences, and in the experiences and behaviours of tribes, communities, nations. More details of Stephen's background is on the Belief Institute website, and at the business website proCreative.com.au
- Simple Tools: for Clarity, Understanding and Betterment.
Table of Contents
- Figure 1: Some clarity would be nice
- 1. The Stretch Tool
- Figure 2: Flapping in circles?
- 2. The Choice Tool
- Figure 3: Real-ising possible into actual
- What's so wrong with perfection?
- Reluctant to stretch?
- Figure 4: Evolution of us
- 3. The Big Now Tool
- Figure 5: 'Little now' within 'BIG now'
- Relationships to reality
- Figure 6: Possible, probable, actual
- Playpens of life
- Space-time aspects of masculine and feminine
- Figure 7: Reasons to relate
- Creatively keeping, or keeping creative
- Figure 8: Free-will and Fate
- Figure 9: Childhood: Good vs Bad Oppositions
- 4. The Make-Like-Einstein Tool
- Odd one out
- Ignore the Over-dog
- As natural as
- Play with it
- The Future As
- 5. The Cycle Tool
- Figure 10: The past "pushes"
- Happened futures
- Quality over quantity
- Figure 11: Heart and Head
- Figure 12: Focus, while embracing possibilities
- Common as
- Detaching from detachment
- All together
- 6. 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..
- Figure 13: Co-Operated
- (7) Additional
- Figure 14: Cycled realities
- Figure 15: The Totality of One and All
Available on Google, and Amazon -- some reviews also available on the Belief Institute website